Let’s get started with myGPcloud. If you’ve used Dynamics GP before, this will be easy. If not, this will help you out.
Follow Doug as he provisions a new Dynamics GP system and starts to setup it up for use in his new company.
- Step 1: Designing Your Financial Framework
- Step 2: Making it Easy, Quick, and Personal
- Step 3: Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Setup
- Step 4: Vendors, Payables Invoices, and Checks
- Step 5: Setting up Inventory and Purchase Orders
- Step 6: Creating Customers, Accounts Receivable, Apply Documents, and Cash Receipts
- Step 7: Learning the Power of “SmartLists”
- Step 8: Accessing the over 200+ standard reports
- Step 9: Setting up Sales Orders, Invoices, and Returns
- Step 10: Creating Custom Financial Statements using Management Reporter (MR)