While life sciences is a unique industry with a unique set of challenges, one of the most significant challenges the industry has faced in recent years is change. With new regulations and changing regulations emerging in record numbers, compliance management has become a full-time job. Whether it’s HIPAA regulations or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) rules for publicly traded companies, every life sciences business needs rock-solid systems that support life sciences compliance needs today and offer the flexibility to adapt as regulations change.
Accountability and oversight
Microsoft Dynamics GP from myGPcloud offers a set of financial management tools with securities and controls to help you meet regulatory requirements, including account level security, sophisticated tracking and audit trails and automated workflows. This is how myGPcloud provides you with the ability to clearly separate duties around sensitive data and processes to reduce fraud and protect your company from internal risk.
Take Your Business to the Cloud and Stay Compliant
myGPcloud is uniquely positioned to serve life sciences compliance needs and the needs of publicly traded companies. With a support team experienced in auditing and regulatory compliance, including SOX and HIPAA training, to help support all of your compliance needs, myGPcloud is also dedicated to providing industry leading security.
- System hosted in two separate tier-one SSAE 16 datacenters.
- An operations team that monitors and manages the system 24x7x365.
- Guaranteed 99.5% or greater system availability.
- High availability and failover capabilities.
- Data backed up and stored in multiple geographic locations.
- Secure socket layer (SSL) to ensure secure end to end communications.
- Reduce the Cost and Complexity of Compliance
Learn more by downloading the document above.