The cloud choice is a sure bet. Start with what you need today and add what you need later – whether it’s in the cloud or on your servers. A business solution from Microsoft gives you flexibility and choice now and as your business needs change.
- Business Your Way
- Embrace changing IT priorities
- Prepare for growth
- Increase service options
- Control cost structures
- Support workforce requirements
Planning for your future shouldn’t be taken lightly. As your business grows you will want a business
management solution that provides flexibility and choice to support your changing needs. For example:
Sources: Information Week Reports: Outlook 2013 by Mike Healy, Edge Strategies survey commissioned by Microsoft Corp., “SMB Business in the Cloud 2012”, How the Cloud Looks from the Top: Achieving Competitive Advantage In the Age of Cloud Computing. A Harvard Business Review Analytic Services Report Cloud : Adjust user counts to respond to seasonal or project requirements and provide easy access to employees growing new regions.
- Lets us experiment more easily and at low cost
- Enables deeper collaboration with business partners
- Frees up IT resources to work on more strategic things
- Is a source of competitive advantage for early adopters
- Why businesses move to the cloud