As the backbone of your business management system, myGPcloud accounting applications help you track and analyze your business information. You can more efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, fixed assets and cash flow, as well as perform bank reconciliations. Join the growing list of customers who have upgraded from QuickBooks or other small accounting software to Microsoft Dynamics GP. Whether you are a small company that’s grown quickly or a public company in the making, moving to a cloud solution with comprehensive financial reporting, security and operational controls can be done quickly and easily.
- Pre-built Charts of Accounts by Industry. Right from the start, myGPcloud meets your needs. It comes with four comprehensive charts of accounts to help you get up and running quickly. What doesn’t meet your needs can be modified or extended or you can substitute your own chart of accounts with a quick import tool.
- Pre-written Financial Statement and templates. Improve your financial decision making with the right information at the right time with comprehensive reports and easy-to use inquiry tools to facilitate rapid, accurate analysis of your business operations. Effective real-time query information from financial statements, Microsoft Office Excel® reports, and other data sources will improve visibility, and more importantly, better business decisions.
- Intercompany and Multi-currency are standard. Manage single-use or recurring transactions between companies in your organization, with flexibility in defining intercompany relationships. Do business on a global scale with complete management of multicurrency exchanges, as well as define as many currencies or rates as you need to do business.
- Improve your security and controls. Improve accountability and oversight with Microsoft Dynamics GP’s audit trails and enable customers to maintain compliance for regulations specific to their business. Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics GP delivers enforced password expiration and secure password rules, and can enforce digital signatures with remote sign-off capabilities when a change is made to any data within the system, if desired.
- Track historical data precisely – From any point in time, you can access an accurate view of your transactions across all modules.
Financial Management Suite at $165 per user/per month includes unlimited read and write capabilities for the following modules.
For users who need “Read Only” access to the solution, Limited User licenses are available at $50 per user/per month.
Core pricing includes: One Rich Client User, each additional user is web client. What’s the difference between Rich Client and Web Client?
Financial Suite Modules:
General Ledger with AFA
Manage the heart of your business with intelligent accounting and analysis capabilities that sharply reduce time and effort for key tasks and deliver flexible, fast ways to track and analyze financial information.
Account Level Security
Enhance security and account views by allowing users to enter, edit, and view information from a reduced account set, based on the access granted for General Ledger accounts on a per-user basis.
Cash Flow Management
Customizable views and forecasting tools enable you to control, predict, and monitor inflows and outflows.
Fixed Asset Management
Improve financial control and put company assets to the best possible use with tools for tracking, analyzing, and manipulating fixed assets.
Efficiently set up, enter, and maintain relationships between companies so that revenues or expenses incurred in one company can be tracked as “due to” or “due from” amounts in other companies.
National Accounts provides the ability to define a national account relationship between multiple customers. It enables a customer to be defined as the “parent” account to which “child” customers may be added. This allows a payment received from the parent company to be applied across any of the child customers’ payments. Credit documents can also be applied from the child customer to any other member of the national account.
Take control of multinational operations and manage currency transactions smoothly and efficiently with flexible, powerful multicurrency capabilities.
Classify, report, and analyze financial transactions based upon your specific business needs with wizard driven inquires that integrate with Microsoft® Office Excel® and Microsoft Dynamics® GP SmartLists. Analyze transactions across your entire organization with smooth integration across modules in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Simplify deferring revenues or distributing expenses with the ability to make entries for future periods within General Ledger, Receivables Management, Payables Management, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, and Invoicing.
Manage all bank-related transactions through a single, automated process and ensure fast access and tight control for mission-critical financial information.
Cashbook Bank Management
Attach unlimited checkbooks to your bank, make bank transfers, enter General Ledger, Receivables Management, and Payables Management transactions, post batches, and build deposits for your bank transactions. You can also import your bank statements into Microsoft Dynamics GP, and reconcile transactions at any time.
Improve your control expenses with up-to-the-minute payables information, comprehensive vendor management, and payment scheduling and tracking while automating routine and complex tasks.
Maintain tight control over accounts receivable, manage sales made on accounts, and drive down overhead costs with integrated capabilities for tracking invoices, processing receipts, and analyzing customer activity.
Quickly transfer information between Receivables Management and Payables Management to create a customer record that uses information already available in a vendor record, and vice versa.