Business growth is a good thing, but when a company moves from being a start-up to a small or mid-size business, they often run into problems according to an article at AMEX Open Forum. These problems may include cash flow issues, customer service failures, human resource risks and reporting errors along other new accounting challenges. With new high business volumes, these organizations often find themselves spending too much time catching up.
If you are still using QuickBooks, you have likely already noticed that the entry-level accounting functionality inside QB might not be enough to sustain the growth of the company. To help you determine whether or not that is the case, we are publishing this series on some of the signs your business is outgrowing QuickBooks. So far we have covered…
- The QuickBooks workaround runaround
- Lack of Financial Insight in QuickBooks
- Weak Audit Trails in QuickBooks
- Weak forecasting tools in QuickBooks hurt planning
- When you can’t support new business
- You need a Trusted Software Partner
- When QuickBooks Limits your Cloud Power
While you were busy managing the growing demand for your products and services and meeting the increasing needs of your customers, you may not have noticed you are quickly approaching user or transaction limits in place within your QuickBooks software. Now is the time to begin the search for solutions to manage the next chapter in your business.
The way your people work is changing too. You may be worried about the complexity of a more robust solution, but with on demand cloud solutions like myGPcloud, the setup is fast and simple and the user experience is as friendly as all the products most businesses already use like Excel for example.
The best solutions for business are simple, usable and flexible. Microsoft Dynamics gives small and mid-sized businesses total control over core business processes while connecting the office. Microsoft business management solutions are easy to use so your team can get ramped up quickly while simplifying processes your overworked and undersized accounting software just can’t offer.
- Familiar. Microsoft Dynamics looks and works like Microsoft Office. That means everyone can jump right in and get to work.
- CLoud Ready. With myGPcloud, your people can work when and where they do their best work—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud deployments give you the power and agility to be a mobile business.
- Fast. With myGPcloud, deployment will take less time and less money than going through a full-on ERP implementation. Get a working solution in just a few minutes and get step by step setup advice for the fastest time to value.
Join us next week when we explore the next growing pain: your most valuable asset not living up to its potential.