Well we made it to 2013 and it just would not be a new year without some New Year’s resolutions. With the dawn of a new year people are looking for ways to better themselves and their businesses. So, it seems appropriate to make a few business resolutions.
Business-software.com recently published a blog with six best practices for invoicing that make for some pretty good resolutions that will keep your business organized. I have added one.
- Resolve to focus on clarity—be detailed and concise with itemization
- Resolve to keep financial expectations clear—Make payment method, due date and penalties clear and easily visible
- Resolve to be prompt—deliver bills and invoices within 24 hours of a chargeable event
- Resolve to stay organized—standardize forms and tracking services
- Resolve to keep a marketing mindset—give your documents a professional appearance and feature the company logo
- Resolve to go paperless—the less paper you use the more time and money you save
- Resolve to embrace the cloud—it is 2013 and the era of the cloud has truly begun.
Cloud-based ERP software can help your business accomplish these resolutions and start the new year off with cutting edge business solutions.