Dynamics GP offers very robust general accounting functionality. When it comes time for analysis, review, and adjustment, Dynamics GP makes it easy to get your work done.
These are some of the basic functions that will help you on a daily basis and at the period end:
- General Journal entry to make adjusting entries and standard entries to support your ledger
- Reversing Journal Entry to easily record accruals with user-defined reversing date
- Correcting Entry to easily correct a previously posted entry while maintaining a solid audit trail
- Copy Entry to quickly recreate a previously posted entry
- Inquiry screens to provide easy analysis with drill-down functionality to source documents
- Trial balance reports that provide flexible reporting of ledger details and summary
- Series posting screen to easily review posting progress and identify un-posted entries before publishing financial reports
This video provides an interactive selection for the functionality listed above. Start the video and then click on the specific one you’re interested in. Start here: http://youtu.be/Zwomo_ysK2k
myGPcloud provides a hosted ERP solution that delivers Dynamics GP when and where you want it.