There are two main functions that almost everyone wants from an ERP system: decent financial reporting and an easy to use way to control and process accounts payable.
Control of accounts payable includes these concerns:
- Security to system access and functionality
- Supervisory control over transaction processing
- Data entry edit and validation controls
- Cash requirements reporting
- Duplicate invoice detection
- Easy and accurate posting to the general ledger
Dynamics GP provides all these controls along with a smooth workflow to allow for efficient and effective payables processing.
This video shows the whole cycle of adding a new vendor, entering a new payables invoice, and creating, printing and posting a check batch: http://youtu.be/SaQVW98WXNg