Integration Manager is an easy to use integration tool that is available on myGPcloud in either Business Essentials (Plus) or Advanced Management (Plus).
People generally use Integration Manager in two ways:
- Import historical information, open balances, and master file information during a system implementation
- Import new transactions and master file information on a regular basis
Integration Manager has a user interface that is easy to use. There are basically three components:
- Source file containing information you want to import into Dynamics GP
- Dynamics GP object or screen you want to import the data to
- A map that links the data in the import file to the correct field in Dynamics GP
There are sample integrations provided with Dynamics GP that will give you an idea of how to put together integrations.
Here is a video that shows how to use Integration Manager with Dynamics GP.